- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: the incumbent Web domain Blackpool Digital SL (from now on, Blackpool Digital), established for this purpose in Nil Fabra Street 30, 1, Barcelona, CIF number: B66535139 registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona in Volume 44816, Folio 130, 468391 Sheet, Inscription 1. Contact Email: email@example.com
- USERS: Access and / or use of this portal Blackpool Digital attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: Blackpooldigital.com provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to Blackpool Digital creator of the website or its licensors to which the user can access . The user assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Blackpool Digital offers through its website and by way of example but not limitation, not to use for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems Blackpool Digital its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Blackpool Digital reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Blackpool Digital will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: Blackpool Digital complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the approved Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may ask Blackpool Digital will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, Blackpool Digital reports that complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of their commercial email at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Blackpool Digital owns all rights to intellectual property from its website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software and text, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Blackpool Digital or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the content on this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of Blackpool Digital The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property Blackpool Digital may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Blackpool Digital.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Blackpool Digital not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
- MODIFICATIONS: Blackpool Digital reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
- LINKS: In the event that Blackpooldigital.com are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Blackpool Digital does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case Blackpool Digital assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
- GENERAL: Blackpool Digital pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Blackpool Digital may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Digital and Blackpool USER by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Barcelona.
Pursuant to Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Act), Digital Backpool informs you that the personal data provided on this form will be treated confidentially and incorporated in a file of personal data in order to be able to process the request for information, or participation in programs or contests, etc …, sending that necessary documents, or other documents that may be of interest to effects of the relationship established either during the processing of the request as to the termination thereof.
Likewise, we inform you that Backpool Digital has taken measures and safety standards for the protection of personal data required by Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations. And it agrees to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the data included in the file. Likewise, we inform you of your power, anytime access to information relating to him for consultation, modify, cancel or oppose any other possible use of it except, where appropriate, the information needed to assist you.
For questions related to the exercise of their rights or any other information or clarification, you can contact: Backpool Digital SL, located at Av Diagonal 460, 5ºA – Barcelona, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are files that are downloaded on your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user .. the user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
What types of cookies used this site?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks. The only technical cookie that exists in this blog is used to remember if you have notified that you agree with the policy of cookies, never to show the message when you return to our website.
– Third Party Cookies: The Web of Blackpool Digital S.L. you can use third-party services on behalf of Blackpool Digital S.L., compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and for providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact Blackpool Digital S.L. in email@example.com.